Why Mobile Accessories UK Sells The Best Type-C Cables?

Ever since I switched from iOS to Android, (yes, people do that!), I have been on the look for a sturdy Samsung Charging Cable. So, recently I came across an online website; Mobile Accessories UK, and bought USB-C Charger Cable. As a first time customer of this website, I was a bit reluctant to buy their products but, after reading several fantastic reviews and top ratings by their customers, I went ahead and bought 2 Types of USB Cables (braided and PVC, both). Also, there was an ongoing offer, ‘buy 2, get 1 free’, so, I was lucky enough to stock-up on another USB-C Charger Cable.

Now, you probably have a charging cable that comes with the purchase of a new mobile, so you might think, why do you need an extra one? Well, there isn’t one reason for that, but several. USB-C Charger Cables are compatible with almost all Type-C Android phones. So even if your friends come over, you can share the same Samsung Charging Cable, also compatible with their phone. Moving on, I carry one USB-C Charger Cable in my laptop bag because most of the time I do my work on the go, another Type-C cable (which I ordered the lengthiest, 3 meters) is always plugged at my home office. With 3 meters long Samsung Charging Cable, I am able to reach out for things, as the length makes it flexible for me to move around while the device is still plugged in.

Other than that, these Type-C cables offer the fastest charging out there, be it your phone, laptop, or tab, you can charge and sync data at the same time. So, USB-C Charger Cable is actually a time saver which is evidently the biggest plus point. Also, Type-C Charger Cable offered on Mobile Accessories UK, promises to deliver the following attributes;
  • Faster Charging with The Highest Amperes; 2.4A
  • Quality Chipset
  • Premium Copper Wire
  • PVC and Braided texture option available
  • Withstands up to 20,000 bends
  • Compatibility with all Type-C mobile phones
  • Faster Charging & Data Sync
  • Length available up to 3 Meters
With such high-powered amperes (2.4A), my phone only takes about a maximum of 25-30 minutes to charge. I am also able to transfer my files while my phone is getting charged. Both PVC & Braided charging cables are strong and till now in pristine condition. This USB-C Charger Cable is not only multi-functional (and therefore faster), but it is the premium copper wire used in the manufacturing of this cable that makes it perform better than the others. Mobile Accessories UK, charging cables are also USB-IF certified which gives their products more credibility in the market. The company provides quality delivery services with their “Express Dispatch” option. There is also an option to track your order 24 Hours. The products, that I received were carefully wrapped and were delivered in perfect condition. All in all, my first experience, as a buyer and a user of mobile-accessories.co.uk USB-C Charger Cable, was beyond satisfactory.

Related Articles:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 best Lightning cables for iPhone users

Why USB Type-C Cable is so Popular Nowadays?